Index Beta Discussion Bug Reports

Missing STREAK / Missing STREAK LOTTERY TICKETS

Posted by kordapyah 22 days ago
1 105
Missing STREAK / Missing STREAK LOTTERY TICKETS
Posted 22 days ago
Before logging out around 4:30pm (Manila time) bought some 3000++ lottery tickets for the 12 hr streak lottery.  I had trouble tallying my balance because the number deducted was greater than the amount of tickets i bought.   I always buy loose number of tickets to end up with a rounded balance.  I tried several times to bet adding tickets to end up with a rounded balance but i just kept losing streak by deductions. My balance when i left this afternoon was 83146.   When I logged back in to make sure my bet was in place, i'm surprised to find my tickets bought was at zero but my balance was the same. So I made a bet again of 1146 to end up with 82,000 streaks. but now my balance is 81,943 streak.  The numbers don't tally and I kept losing streak everytime i tried to round of my remaining balance.  I made a screenshot for now and will take another again tomorrow when i log back in, if there's any more missing streak. I remember having something like 85,000-86,000 (plus loose change) before i bought tickets this afternoon.
Level 1
RE: Missing STREAK / Missing STREAK LOTTERY TICKETS
Posted 9 days ago
มันดีมาก