Index Beta Discussion Feature Requests

Low FGN value increase withdrawl

Posted by dupreezcarel10 16 days ago
6 431
Level 783
RE: Low FGN value increase withdrawl
Posted 16 days ago
i agree wats happening with the price mex plz let us know what influences the price
Level 1146
Posted 16 days ago
FGN Value keeps dropping and we still can only withdraw 50 k fgn lots of guys is giving up on fg and leaving. mex can you do something for us to keep us all happy and keep us here. what is your guys take on this i don't think it good reason to increase withdrawal numbers, i think we should increase demand of people to buy fgn, not selling fgn. more withdrawal numbers mean more supply we get. i worry it could make value drops again. Somewhat agree with you to keep the withdraw amount in control, but still 50K is too low.  I think withdraw should be based on dollar price and also if mex allow deposits for FGN on FG then it might also make people to buy FGN when they are low in balance.  Mex should take some serious steps to increase the value of FGN to keep the faith of people in it.  I have previously suggested some in a post about how we can try to increase the value of FGN and also mex should try to list FGN on some other exchanges or he can try to ask some site owners or game devs to add FGN to their games or sites, this will boost some price and more use for FGN to boost its value.  Currently it is just a trading token and we cant use it anywhere else for deposit or withdraw.  He should also educate people more about FGN and how they can convert it to BTC.  You might not know but now on tronlink you can swap your FGN directly to any coin listed on tronlink even in BTC with just a few clicks.
Posted 15 days ago, last edited 15 days ago
Rome wasn't built overnight, nor successful projects are. For FH, it took an entire year to be quite profitable and run the way it ran. I can create demand in many ways, but that's not the point of the site. I want to launch all my old games on here. Every game you remember, with a few exceptions. Real demand will come when deposits open. When demand for the shop/store and in-game purchases comes in, you'll make other posts, to increase withdrawal limits, etc. Deposits will be opened in the next 3-6 months. I need to make sure everything works perfectly before I unleash the beast. Currently, I'm really caught up in real and my time is consumed by stuff that need my full focus :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ For real. You know I'm here for the long term and that I'll push my stuff until I can't anymore. Regarding getting other exchanges listing FGN, it's a bit complicated. FGN is a TRC20 token, meaning, not every exchange supports TRC20 for the X or Y reason. If you know of any exchanges having TRC20 tokens, please feel free to contact them and ask them to list FGN. Have fun :)
Level 1146
Posted 15 days ago
Rome wasn't built overnight, nor successful projects are. For FH, it took an entire year to be quite profitable and run the way it ran. I can create demand in many ways, but that's not the point of the site. I want to launch all my old games on here. Every game you remember, with a few exceptions. Real demand will come when deposits open. When demand for the shop/store and in-game purchases comes in, you'll make other posts, to increase withdrawal limits, etc. Deposits will be opened in the next 3-6 months. I need to make sure everything works perfectly before I unleash the beast. Currently, I'm really caught up in real and my time is consumed by stuff that need my full focus :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ For real. You know I'm here for the long term and that I'll push my stuff until I can't anymore. Regarding getting other exchanges listing FGN, it's a bit complicated. FGN is a TRC20 token, meaning, not every exchange supports TRC20 for the X or Y reason. If you know of any exchanges having TRC20 tokens, please feel free to contact them and ask them to list FGN. Have fun :) Thanks for explaining the situation, I will try to look for some exchanges which allow trc20 token and if I get any I will send a msg to you, but only you can ask them to list FGN as they might needs some details of token which you can provide and there might be some fee for listing token.  I hope FGN will reach some big heights in future.
Posted 15 days ago
Rome wasn't built overnight, nor successful projects are. For FH, it took an entire year to be quite profitable and run the way it ran. I can create demand in many ways, but that's not the point of the site. I want to launch all my old games on here. Every game you remember, with a few exceptions. Real demand will come when deposits open. When demand for the shop/store and in-game purchases comes in, you'll make other posts, to increase withdrawal limits, etc. Deposits will be opened in the next 3-6 months. I need to make sure everything works perfectly before I unleash the beast. Currently, I'm really caught up in real and my time is consumed by stuff that need my full focus :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ For real. You know I'm here for the long term and that I'll push my stuff until I can't anymore. Regarding getting other exchanges listing FGN, it's a bit complicated. FGN is a TRC20 token, meaning, not every exchange supports TRC20 for the X or Y reason. If you know of any exchanges having TRC20 tokens, please feel free to contact them and ask them to list FGN. Have fun :) Mex, I am of the opinion, just my thought, the deposits to FG must open, and as we all struggle to build up FG tokens, all new members must start with 1 000 and they can build up on faucet and rain, it they need more faster, they must buy through exchange to get the buy / sell exchange going and what about using FG on your new site. Furthermore the auto / VIP is killing you, what about free VIP to all reaching vegas level 20 or higher, till then you must buy VIP / auto  daily....just a thought...but we like this game and site and dont want it to disappear.... Take Care.