Index Support Support Requests

Is this the old Faucethub.io?

Posted by WEsleySILVALLOL 8 days ago
4 179
Level 1
Is this the old Faucethub.io?
Posted 8 days ago, last edited 8 days ago
Is this the old faucethub.io? If so, I'm trying to recover my old account to withdraw my crypto but I haven't been able to, what happened?
Level 1
RE: Is this the old Faucethub.io?
Posted 5 days ago
faucet hub closed 2 years ago and users were given a month to withdraw their balances i think.. you should have received emails warning about that so now its too late..  Hmm, I didn't even receive an e-mail regarding the closing of the site, I remembered that I had some coins on the platform a few days ago and I came to see how much I had already valued and found out that there was no more faucethub. Is it no longer possible to withdraw the amounts invested in the platform?
Level 1
RE: Is this the old Faucethub.io?
Posted 1 day ago
My old account can't be opened on facehub.io can't be opened, and facehub.io goes to this page, what about my ETH and lite coins, that's not a little. I have reset password but there is no incoming email about password reset notification. can you help opening my account, otherwise I will take this legal action, because there are quite a lot of coins in my wallet and obviously it is a customer coin scam